Hi, I'm Fabrice
I live in London, trained and practised as an architect and I have been a 3D visualiser since 1996. More recently I have worked for Epic Games and teach Unreal Engine. I lecture at Universities
My goals to give you tools and inspiration so that beauty may prevail in an increasingly man made world.
I've always pushed the boundaries of visual technology and I never cease to learn from the techniques of the past.
I believe the tools we use can help unlock the limits of our imagination and once that is done, who knows what we can create !
And I also believe that life should be fun and rewarding. And that is why I have chosen to work with Unreal Engine today, and I hope you do too!
Some of the people I have worked with
What will You learn?
1. Setup the Scene
- How to Export the Sketchup model
- How to import in Unreal with Datasmith
- How to import the Furniture
- How to setup the Lighting
2. Create the Landscape
- Setup the Landscape
- Start Painting Grass, Trees and Flowers
3. Lighting and Athmosphere
- How to Render the Global Illumination with Lightmass
- My typical setup, Clean and Fast. Perfect for Design Iteration
- Add Sky, Fog, Dust and Wind !
4. Create High Resolution Stills and Animations
- How to save high resolution stills in an instant
- Create and save animations with Sequencer
Bonus: 2nd Lighting Option
Easily create other options moods and athmosphere
Bonus 2: Quixel Grass
Learn to use this incredibly realistic grass for free.
Full Satisfaction Guarantee
The quality of the service I have provided my clients is what has kept me going for over 20 years. I offer a full money back policy, no questions asked.